What Makes Life Worth Living

Since being on Weight Watchers I have lost 18 pounds. I still have a long way to go but I am getting there. One of the things that has helped me lose weight is to permanently remove all tempting foods from the house. Including Halloween Candy. Well ok, I removed the candy into my belly. But the point is that it's gone. Don't judge, I tracked it and stayed within my points!

And usually I just don't crave sugar anymore. This is weird for me. But I'm really liking where its taking me. Yet some things will never change, and since I am a recovering chocoholic, there is a part of me that will always desire it on some level.

Today as I was cleaning out my pantry, I found THIS:


Its a piece of Halloween chocolate that survived the candy massacre. I gasped loudly, and the surge of joy I felt in that moment...well...only a true chocoholic can know what that felt like. Let's just say I was waaay too excited. Further proof that I am not ready to re-introduce sweets into my house!



Comments

  1. Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party