Sick-o

There are some uses of the word "sick" that are good. Like, "Hey that wheelie you just popped on your motorcycle was sick!" But these days, the word "sick" means this:

...and that's not even all the medicines we are taking.
Ivy came down with it first, then I did, and now my poor little Rose is also sick at the tender age of 4 weeks! At least she is older than Violet was when she caught RSV from Ivy at just 1 week old. Somehow, I think that Violet getting sick so early somehow toggled a superhuman immunity response to illness - she hardly ever gets sick, and this go-round she has been just fine as well. But I myself have now incubated and developed my special little germs into full on bronchitis.

While you may think this post is about complaining about all the illness and sleeplessness on all our parts, its actually not that bad. Ok, the sleeplessness is bad. Always. But apart from that, the rest is totally do-able. I had dreaded having to look after sick children now that I have 3 kiddos needing me to feed, clothe, nurture and care for them. But honestly, its totally fine. Bring on baby number 4, I'm so ready!*

Granted, I am not doing so great on consistent blogging. Much less on consistently clever and entertaining blogging. But I have bigger fish to fry in my life these days. Or more important gardens to water, if you will. Get it? Ivy, Violet, Rose?


(crickets)

Well! Anyway, I will try to be a little more consistent with blogging. I hope you will check back every couple of days to see if I have posted anything new or if I have regained any of my previous blogging cleverness.



* This foolhardy show of optimism brought to you by a delicious Panera double shot latte.

Comments

  1. Looking forward to having a +/- bi-daily dosage of your special kind of humor (ncl)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party