Graco Snugride Click Connect 40

I went to a blogger event on Wednesday evening at Child's Play so the kids could go nuts while I checked out Graco's latest carseat, the Snugride Click Connect 40. Emily from Family and Life in Las Vegas orchestrated the whole thing, and kudos to her for picking the perfect venue for moms!

The Snugride Click Connect 40 is brand new and happens to be the only car seat on the market that adjusts so that the child's legs aren't squished as they grow, and you can keep them rear facing for much longer than with traditional rear-facing car seats. I have always loved Graco for their innovation and design. Remember that cute little Zoo Crew grooming set? Which I still love. Which you can watch me review in this video of me at the ABC Kids Expo.

Who is ready to celebrate safer car seats? Me. Well, and Graco too.


All I am saying is that Graco knows how to par-tay! Why yes, it was delicious. And yes, I did almost eat the entire cake by myself. Can you blame me?

Don't answer that.

The thing I love about Graco products is that not only are they functional, they are downright pretty. Here are Rose and I, hanging out by the Snugride Click Connect 40. This picture was taken moments before I attempted to put Rose in it.


However, the baby insertion failed, which any sane person could have predicted given that it was close to 8pm. But no fear, when in doubt it is always a good idea to force the issue on a fussy baby. You know, to show them who's boss.


Well, perhaps not. Since Graco generously donated one of these car seats for this humble blogger to try out, I will have the opportunity to use it during fuss-less times at a more appropriate time of day. I will be posting my review next week, so come back then to find out the truth about the Graco Snugride Click Connect 40!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

My Big Break