The Cupcakery

So, I know that most of you already know about The Cupcakery. But it bears repeating in case there are those of you out there that have yet to sample their Red Velvet, their Bailey's Irish Cream, or their Rolo Cupcakes.

If you are like me, those cupcakes draw you to them like a siren's call. Just as sirens lured sailors to their deaths, these are not friendly cupcakes either. They hate you. They hate your full wallet and they hate your arteries. This is what they actually look like when you turn your back to them:



Nonetheless, they are too amazing to pass up. I highly recommend them for breakfast.

  
Retroactive Muppet Rating:


The final half muppet was withheld because I am mad that they are not free.

source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

My Big Break