The Battle of the Violin

Someday, when the girls are overly sensitive teenagers trying to fit in, I am going to tease them about the fight they had today over Ivy's violin. Neither one of them could bear to share it, and I had to break it up numerous times as they scuffled over it.



I figure this will be first in a long line of embarrassing things, along with naked bath pictures, I can hold over their heads as a "stick" to keep them in line. I think I need to open a file. I will call it, "Press Release In The Event of Teenager's Disobedience".

From this you can safely assume I fear the day they become teenagers. Hm, maybe I should have put this one under Things That Give You The Heebie Jeebies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

My Big Break