NEW! Muppet Rating System

In order to better illustrate my opinions on the places in Vegas that I am reviewing, I am instituting my new Muppet Rating System. In case you missed the euphemism that Muppets stand for on this blog, catch up here and here.

The lovely Snowth of Manamana fame will be assisting me in my judging.

The system will go from half a Muppet for places that are so disappointing they cannot even muster up a whole Muppet, up to 5 Muppets for places that rock my world. Here is what 2 and a half Muppets look like:


I am so enamored of the graphics that I am thinking about going back and retroactively adding the Muppet Rating to the things I have reviewed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party