But I Don't Wanna!

It is early afternoon. The children are napping. The fridge is empty, and yours truly has to go to the grocery store and stock up for the week before the babes wake up, discover I am gone, and start giving Phillip a hard time because mommy isn't there to tend to their every need.

But guess what. I don't wanna! I don't wanna go to the store. I don't wanna put the groceries away! I don't wanna cook dinner tonight! I don't wanna clean up after and do dishes! I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I guess that doesn't really fly, does it. I think throwing myself on the floor kicking and screaming and refusing to do what I had to do stopped working when I was like, 25.

I'm kidding, I meant to say 18.

Alright, fine. It stopped working when I was 5...but that does not mean I didn't keep trying it. In fact, I am going go try it again right now.

Comments

  1. I know how you feel. Sometimes a good tantrum is really all that's called for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is grocery shopping so freaking exhausting? Add kids and its the perfect hell.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party