Day One at the ABC Show!

Today was Day One at the ABC Show with Graco. 

First, I have to tell you that the Las Vegas Convention Center is humongo. Second, I have to tell you that Graco's expansive booth was all the way at the end of it. Third, I have to tell you there was a gauntlet of adorable baby products that I had to get through to get to Graco's booth. Words do not describe the amazingness of all the fun baby stuff, so I am going to be posting pics all week to show you the innovative things people are coming up with.

Once I got to the Graco booth, it was totally worth the 1,000 mile trek. They gave me a tour of all their up and coming items. They have a lot of fun new things, and my suspicion is that they have several moms in their back pocket spilling all the really juicy secrets about what we want in a baby product. I think that might be like cheating. But I forgive them, because I am awesome like that. And also, because I want what they came up with.

Among my faves was a baby care set called Zoo Crew.

It's a crew. Of zoo animals. That groom and care for your baby while entertaining them. My little heart went pitter patter when I saw it.

Look at that alligator nail clipper on the left! The mouth has a light inside it, and when the alligator goes CHOMP CHOMP, it eats up those sharp little baby nails. And see over there on the right hand side? It's a salamander medicine dispenser. The salamander's head is the stopper. Love. it.

They are going to be selling 2 different Zoo Crew sets. One is a 10-piece set for $14.99 and the larger one is a 20-piece set for $24.99.

Another of my Graco faves was their Signature Series stroller. Any Graco infant car seat fits in it, and the best part is that the seat is reversible. I know, that probably makes no sense. You cannot compute what that means, because it is so out there. What I am saying is that your kid can face forward like a normal stroller, or it can be turned around to face you, in a cinch. Here is the stroller facing backwards.


There is something about this stroller. Maybe it's just me because I live under a rock, but I hadn't seen something like this before. When they showed me how to turn the seat around, a ray of light broke through the clouds and shone down on it. Do you have any idea what this means? It only means that when I am out shopping and Violet starts to melt down, all I have to do is turn it around to face me and voila! The change is sure to stop her in her tracks. That puts me in my happy place.


So I am going back tomorrow morning with the girls, which should be slightly crazy and fun. Check back tomorrow for more awesome stuff that you have yet to see, and - dare I say it? A GIVEAWAY!!!!

Comments

  1. I guess that you didn't have to work out that day... and you were having fun aaand discovering new things! Way to go! You have to do that every week now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party