See, its a cake and a birthday present. I like to be efficient. Actually, its not really my cake, just a picture I found. I don't think I am getting cake today. Today is just another day. Phillip will be at work all day, and I have the car so unless I go get myself cake, it's not happening.
But you know what? NO. Today is NOT just another day. Today is MY day. So I am going to celebrate with the little things. I have compiled a list of Birthday Do's and Don'ts. Or is it Don't's?
- Eat cake.
- Exercise. I want to see a few extra birthdays.
- Make people do things for me and be extra nice because it's my special day.
- Change poopy diapers. Some things just can't wait until tomorrow.
- Tell everyone I see that it is my birthday and greedily suck up any good wishes that are given to me.
- Open presents.
- Take calls from my loving family and friends.
- Write down who did not call me, and make a note of it. I hold grudges. No, I am just kidding. Or am I?
- Drink copious amounts of coffee.
- Do dishes. Even if they are piling up.
- Clean in any way, shape or form.
- Call anyone. They can call me today.
- Wake up on time.
- Cook any meals.
Well, there are more Do's than Don'ts/Don't's. I kinda think that is a good thing.
You may leave your birthday wishes in the comment section, where I will meticulously go through them and note who loves me and who does not. Kidding again. Maybe.