What Made the Red Man Red?

This is the question of the day, brought to you by Disney's Peter Pan.

I love how no one worries one iota about how racist that is, and how there is a whole song dedicated to such important questions as:

1) What made the red man red?
2) When did he first say "ugh"?, and
3) Why does he ask you "How"?

"Because, you see, once the injun didn't know all the things he know now. But the injun, he sure learn a lot, and it's all from asking 'How'?"

Indeed.

Let us ask our own "How", shall we?

How is it that the girls have seen Peter Pan this many times and the DVD hasn't cracked yet?
How is it that I have no TV, but the girls still spend this much time watching cartoons? 
How is it that I give the dog a bath every week but she still stinks?
How is it that I have been exercising a ton, eating healthy, and still not losing any weight?
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
How did it take me this long to realize that the voice of Alice in Wonderland is also the voice of Wendy in Peter Pan?
How cute is my daughter?


You don't have to answer that last questions, I already know.

UPDATE: I haven't gotten a single comment on this post. I would like to point out that I am not a racist, and that I am directly quoting from Peter Pan. Also, commenting on this post will not make you racist by association. It will, however, make you a fan of Peter Pan. Who is racist.

Comments

  1. Not sure if I'm a Peter Pan fan, could I vote for Tinkerbell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew! and I thought I was the only racist! Also, some of my best friends are rasicts. lol


    goos post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. goos? hey, no need for racist name-calling. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This totally made me think of this song:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8vIE6GkLH8&p=044E7CFF9DECFF10&playnext=1&index=17

    Peter Pan is your racist friend LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party