To Do List


Huh... funny how the last thing on my list always gets done first. If I reverse this I think it will help:


Nope. Didn't do the trick. The only thing I have done today is blog. Go fig. Anyway, I think the girls and I are going to go swimming now. 'Cause we have a pool. And we can. I know, it is not on my list. I think the lists needs some slight tweaking.


There. That is much better. I am 50% done with my To Do list for today. Gah, I am efficient!!

Check out Post It Note Tuesday at SupahMommy!

Comments

  1. Ha! Hilarious! I love it. The last list is much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - wish I could copy/paste YOUR list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party