I have been given my first blogging award and I feel honored! I am, after all, just a humble little blogger with a humble little blog. So it means a lot to me that I have been chosen to receive the Versatile Blogger Award.
Thanks to Kiranda from Welcome to Mommyhood, for giving me this award!
The rules that govern this award are that I must share seven random facts about myself (fun!)
1. When I was 18 I joined a local beauty pageant even though I thought it was stupid just so I could go on their fun day trips2. I like the idea of keeping secrets but in reality I hate holding anything back.
3. Before I met Phillip I was convinced I never wanted to have kids.
4. I want to win the lottery just so I can underwrite an opera.
5. When I read, hear or see letters and numbers I also "see" colors associated with them. Like "A" is yellow, "B" is orange, "C" is blue or purple. The number 1 looks white, 2 is green, 3 is pink, etc etc. Its a condition called Synesthesia.
6. I am fascinated with Russia and want to learn how to speak Russian.
7. I purposefully avoid people who talk so much they barely let you answer before continuing with their story.
As a recipient of this award I must also pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. Since I haven't been doing this very long I am not sure I even know of 15 other blogs, so I am going whittle it down to 3 very deserving bloggers:
Teri from My Everyday
Sara from Jubooish
Congratulations to these 3 great bloggers! Go check 'em out... and y'all come back now, y'hear?