Huh?

Wha-? What the..? What just happened here?

MY AIR CONDITIONING WORKS AGAIN.

The second company sent someone out last night. They are on call 24/7. How awesome are they?  

SO AWESOME.

In fact, I am going to review this air conditioning company, 'cause I can. And because my usual muppet-reviews are non-existent since the one-car thing happened. So I have to have a muppet outlet somehow.

Plus, now that I have been through the trials of finding a reputable company, I want you all to share in the knowledge that there is a company out there that can help you in the event that "IT" ever happens to you too (God forbid!)

This has all been so much less painful than it could have been. I still cannot believe that it was this easy. Maybe its true that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party